Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

It was a busy weekend, but we had alot of fun. This was actually July 3rd and we went to our friends house for the fireworks show by their house that we could see from their front patio.

Here we are on the way over in the car seat. Cranky pants.



There was a little festival before they did fireworks and they had a live band so we went over and tried to do some dancing. But I think it was too loud so I just danced.




Snow Cone heaven!



Trying to stay cool. Man was it HOT.




Nicholas and his buddy Ryan trying to figure out how the fan works.


Nicholas didn't like the sound of the fireworks so much. But that didn't surprise me considering that just a couple of weekends ago he did not like the sound of the loud planes. We started out like this....

we ended the night like this..... he liked watching them, but clung to with a death grip. It probably didn't help that it was 2 hours past his bed time, but he was a trooper.

2 comments:

Me said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Umm, we must be getting old...I heard the fireworks begin as I was crawling in bed. :)

Whitney said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I can't believe how much Nicholas looks like you, Suzanne! :) Such a cutie!