Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Newborn photos

So I feel like my amateur photography skills are finally coming out. I have to say I'm proud of myself and these following photos. I'm getting better. Proper lighting helps alot too, and a super cute subject. So what do you think?


So this one is my favorite. I just love those eyes.

I really like this one too, I'm mad though b/c I can't seem to be able to print out an 8x10, the auto cropping takes a good chunk out and cuts off part of her head. I'm so mad.


Love this blanket my grandma made for Alissa.

This one was going to be my favorite, but I didn't get a chance to take more pics, she peed on the fabric that isn't washable. I just knew that was going to happen.
CUTE toes!!!!


This one is eh. Best in b&w. Could have been better if I had someone else there to help me.

No comments: