My mom and I were giggling at this picture. Alissa is SO tiny, she is pretty much the same size as the smallest cabbage patch kid I have. Alissa is a bit longer, but the head size is the same.
Everything is going well. Alissa is eating alot and sleeping more. I don't remember Nicholas sleeping this much, but maybe I just forgot. She is pretty much only awake for eating and maybe for 10 min afterwards. I've also noticed she is a really quiet baby. She doesn't cry a whole lot. We took her to get her second PKU test at the hospital on Friday and they pricked her heel and she hardly even cried. She was such a trooper. Nicholas is still loving his "my baby sister Alissa" its really cute. But yesterday he had his first jealous moment w/ my mom. She was holding Alissa on the floor and Nicholas came over and told her that was his spot and he needed it. When my mom told him that Alissa was having a turn get got upset. He was clearly jealous. I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better, once Alissa starts being awake more and takes more of our time. Right now she sleeps so much that there is hardly any difference in the amount of time we spend playing w/ Nick. Its all adjustments I guess. But so far so good.


2 comments:
I love the picture. What a sweetheart!!!
she's so tiny and precious! glad things are going well :)
Post a Comment