Sunday, March 22, 2009

Outside at the park

This weekend we went to the Dallas Arboretum for the festivities and to see spring in full bloom. I was excited to get some really cute pictures, but I didn't get much because apparently 90% of Dallas county had the same idea. So this picture was really the only shot I got. I know disappointing. But we spent quite a bit of time on the grassy picnic area playing with Nicholas. That's all that really counts. And let me just tell you, words cannot describe how BEAUTIFUL all the tulips were that were blooming. If only there had not been so many people there I could have spent hours taking pictures. There were even some photography "classes" going on field trip there I guess. I tagged along pretending to do my own thing and listening to what the instructor had to say. Unfortunately they talked way too fast about things I don't know a whole lot of. I concluded I really need to take a photography class. Someday....



Hanging out by the pond

Grassy area was SO much fun.

Playing on the retaining wall

And the BEST part of all, giving mommy kisses. His baby kisses are the BEST thing ever.

So there were some kids running in circles around where we were sitting. Nicholas started to follow after them. He can run to you know. :P

Then they would twirl in circles and he would just stand there and watch, and watch and watch.


I'm telling you he is going to be just like his daddy, makes friends everywhere he goes.

They all laughed at him b/c he didn't play ring around the rosy right. We all fall down, he just stood there and looked at them like they were crazy, why on earth would you fall down on purpose?

2 comments:

Me said...

The tulips are beautiful! I bet you guys had a blast!

Joni & Al said...

That is so cute!! He is getting to be such a big boy. Can't wait to get our little people together in April. :)