Sunday, September 12, 2010

Alissa & Nicholas 6 mos and 3 years


Ok, well Nicholas isn't quite 3 years yet. He still has 3 more weeks to go. But these pictures were for Alissa's 6 month photos. We went to the botanical gardens down the street from us.

Her 6 month stats are (and I honestly don't think they are right b/c she hasn't grown any since her 4 month appt??? I say I don't believe that):
Length 26.5 Inches - 74%
Weight: 15.12lbs - 42%
Head - well lets just say its small

She has started crawling, yep already. And she is getting good. She is so much fun, always happy. We started baby food and her favorite so far is bananas. Its just like a little birdie she leans forward and has her mouth wide open for more. And I am having FAR too much fun dressing her in cute girly clothes. So is my mom. She making clothes left and right for her. I love it. She still has the blue eyes, but they aren't AS blue as they were a few months ago. I am pretty sure she didn't get her daddy's brown eyes at this point. The Dr. said that she does have a little green around the edge, so they will probably be similar to mine.

Nicholas is an awesome big brother. He is always concerned w/ what she is going or if she is crying he wants to help her. And when Alissa smiles at him he gets all excited and tells us that "My 'Lissa is happy at me" So cute. He is starting to talk incessantly. I love it. His latest phrase is "thats for sure" makes me giggle every time. I love listening to his endless chatter about everything going on and things that he sees that reminds him of things from a month ago or even a few that have shocked me that he remembered from a YEAR ago. My little smartie.

Beautiful blue eyes. I just can't stop kissing those cheeks.


I don't know how we got so lucky to have to beautiful healthy children. We must have done something right, and we have many thanks to give.

Just love that smile and those BIG puppy dog brown eyes. Just like his daddy.

Alissa is starting to learn so much stuff these days. You can just see all the brain activity, trying to figure out what is going on. She is just so sweet.
Love this picture. She was watching Nicholas play on the playground. She absolutely LOVES watching him do anything. I usually have a hard time feeding her b/c when he is around all she wants to do is watch him.


Self Timer family photo. Didn't turn out too bad. Maybe in a few more months we'll go get one professionally done. Or ask Melina to do one for us.

Here is a quick video of Alissa crawling a bit, and some fun background noise from her brother and his call of nature. LOL. Just for you Aunt Cheri! We miss you and hope you can come soon.

No comments: