Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! We had a great time this weekend. Nicholas was very much into the festivities which was so much fun. We decorated easter eggs. He was all about doing it himself. He is such a little independent boy.
We took his shirt off just in case of an accident. We just bought him some new summer time clothes and we need them to last a little while.

to add to the fun we colored w/ crayons on the eggs before coloring them. He didn't quite grasp the concept of putting the eggs down gently. Ha! Keith and i were just laughing b/c every time and egg went down, you heard "crack".... oh well. it was just for the activity anyway.


LOOK at this handsome little guy. I could not stop hugging him and giving him kisses he was just too adorable!!! Everyone at church thought so too. He made some little old lady's day too, she was sitting next to him and he made friends w/ her immediately and to my dismay unfortunately asked her to hold him. Yea, he is friends w/ everyone. I wonder if it is too soon to start teaching stranger danger? I mean its great that he is so friendly, but not everyone is nice.


Hunting Easter Eggs in the yard. He had SO much fun finding them. He would see one and gasp and run over to get it. He started getting upset though when they were all gone.


My favorite smile. LOVE the bunny ears.


So this was a little tough, def is more difficult to work with 2 kiddos to get a decent picture. But I love this one, so sweet. He is such a proud big brother.

Here is Alissa in her easter dress. My mom made it, turned out AWESOME! Thanks mom! I loved it. It had a bonnet too, but it was too big, it fit Nicholas, so she didn't wear it :( I was bummed.
Here is our first updated family photo. Yea! Our family is now complete! Aren't those Duder boys so handsome?





No comments: