Ok I know, whats wrong with me and attempting to color easter eggs with an 18 month old, but whatever we all had a good time. Here is how Nicholas colors his eggs. We had a few casualties.....hahaha
All decked out in his easter gear. He is SO handsome. Everyone was talking about how cute he is. I cannot disagree.
He wasn't happy this morning becuase we had to wake him up to get to chuch on time. So that explains the glum face.
His grandmothers idea was to put marshmallows in the eggs. He wasn't about the egg hunting until he found out what was in them and HOLY cow.... SUGAR!!!!
Just a cute shot out in the street at my parents house. Too bad it was cold and rainy for easter this year, but oh well. I should have taken a picture of his basket that we put together from the easter bunny. We got a spinning top, a package of play-doh, some hot wheels cars and a mini horse. Everything was a big hit. Especially the horse. He went around making horse sounds all day. It was so fun. Then we got into play-doh, that was fun to squish, we tasted it a couple of times, but that was my bad becuase I made it into a round "cookie" like shape, and then a hot dog shape. Looked good enough to eat I guess.


1 comment:
I think my favorite is the first picture. He just looks simply pleased with the whole destruction thing. He looks like such a handsome little man in his Sunday best.
Post a Comment