Saturday, January 24, 2009

Digiscrapbooking

So this is my 2nd creation. My first one I'm not that excited about. I think I need to go back and spice it up before I show it to anyone. But this one I really like. Obviously I'm a novice still but I cannot wait until I get "good" but really "good" is all in the eye of the beholder if you ask me! So what do you guys think?



Many thanks to Beth who mentioned this idea of digiscrapping and I think Whitney too who mentioned it to Beth perhaps if I read correctly. I am in love with this "hobby" And if anyone else is interested go to theshabbyshoppe.com - they have ALL kinds of awesome stuff there. I got everything I've been using for free and they even have tutorials on how to use Photoshop in order to complete it.

4 comments:

Me said...

I love your "creation" I have been thinking about some digital editing but pricing Photoshop gave me second thoughts...any advice on a good deal?

Keith-Suzanne said...

I kept looking for a good deal on Photoshop. I believe I finally found it at Bestbuy on sale for $70. Elements though not the pricey photographer version. I was just looking online and Amazon has the latest version 7 for $80. Normally $100.

Joni & Al said...

That looks great! Makes me a little sad that I have so much paper and embelishments at home that I may never use now that I have seen what you can do with digital!!

Beth said...

I'm jealous that you posted one - I still need to get back online and figure out how to do it! It looks good and is so fun and easy!!!!