Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I was tagged

Alright, I was tagged by Beth and since she NEVER posted to her blog I thought I would go ahead and go for it:
8 TV shows I watch:
1) Ugly Betty
2) Psych
3) Dirty Jobs
4) Scrubs
5) Battlestar
6) What Not to Wear
7) Americas funniest animals
8) Whose Line is it anyway

8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Posados
2) Starbucks
3) Salt Grass Steakhouse
4) Hula Hut!
5) EZ's
6) Rudy's
7) PF Changs
8) TGI Fridays

8 Things that happened Today
1) Didn't sleep last night
2) Went grocery shopping
3) uploaded pictures
4) Cleaned pool of leaves
5) Did Laundry
6) Spray painted some nasty brass fixtures from our master bath - made them silver
7) made puppy chow
8) read blogs

8 Things I look forward to
1) Learning Quickbooks
2) Getting our house in good condition to stop spending money
3) Summer
4) Nicholas
5) Being able to save money again
6) any trip to the beach or lake
7) shopping
8) taking a few trips this year

8 Things I wish for
1) Less turmoil at work
2) more money in, less money out
3) world peace
4) people to not live on credit
5) to play volleyball again
6) dinner at night to cook itself
7) more family time
8) my kitchen to be remodeled

8 People I tag!
1) Jillian
2) Whitney
3) Joni
4) Sheri
Yep, I don't have any friends......So Beth, don't feel too bad.

1 comment:

Beth said...

woohoo I actually got someone to do something from my blog! :)
Happy New Year!