Sunday, October 26, 2008

Its the Great Pumpkin Nicholas

We went to find ourselves a pumpkin a the pumpkin patch last weekend. It wasn't nearly as exciting as I thought it would be. But that mainly had to do with the fact that Nicholas was so tired. He didn't really get his morning nap in so by the time we got there he was totally exhausted. He loved all the pumpkins. He especially loved throwing the ones he could pick up because I think he liked the "thumping" sound they made.


He tried to pick up so many pumpkins, but they were just too big.



oh yea and they had a few donkey's. Nicholas wasn't sure what to think about these things. Daddy tried to get him to pet the donkey, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. Probably again because he was so tired.
This is my favorite picture. I need to try and figure out how to work photoshop and get it to be in black and white and make the pumpkins color. Still haven't figured it out yet.

3 comments:

Me said...

What great shots! Looks like he managed to have a good time despite being tired.

Me said...

What great shots! Looks like he managed to have a good time despite being tired.

Sam Y said...

I'm pretty good with photoshop if you ever need some tips ;)

Ad by the way, Nicholas is so incredibly adorable! And your pictures are wonderful :)