Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My First Swim Lesson

Here we are for our very first baby swim lessons. Man was that fun! He loved it, he splashed, he swallowed water, he gurgled, splashed some more. I was really surprised how much he enjoyed himself. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering how much he loves his bath time. He doesn't even get fussy with water in his face. We obviously have a long way to go before we can actually swim, but right now its all about learning to like the pool. Maybe he will be the next Michael Phelps. Our 2nd class he was actually practically jumping into the pool when I would put him on the side. I had to make sure to hold on to him b/c he would launch himself into the water. He would go under all the way a couple of times, but he didn't seem to care.


Look at meeeeeeee......
Daddy this is FUN!!!!

Drinking the pool:

And just a little other fun, Nick is pulling up on everything. Sometimes even stands unassisted. Not sure where this came from but I think he sees all the other kids at daycare doing it and wants to do the same thing. He is getting really good at it too. hello mobile baby.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Too cute! I hope Austin loves swimming! He seems to really like taking baths, so there's hope!