All bundled up for the trip to the church. It snowed. Yep, in Texas.
OMG so cute in his baptism outfit. How handsome is that? Just like a little gentleman.
Godmother Aunt Cheri. Cuties.
Here he is being baptized. He didn't even budge when they poured the water over his head. Out of the 12 kids there the priest said he was the only one who didn't seem to mind getting a little wet, but I think its because he likes his baths so much.
Anointing of something. Sandlewood I think it was they had to put on his head. 3 days later and he still smells like it. At least he is cleansed of all original sin.
Here we are with the Godparents, Uncle Mark and Aunt Cheri. Thanks you guys for coming down to be here!

Great grandparents came too!
Great Maw-Maw came
Fun 4 generation photo

Keith's 4 generation photo

My family, man we have a crew. I just realized we have a pretty big family. HA!

Keith's family. He has a crew too, just not pictured yet. Those will be available for Christmas.


4 comments:
What great pics! So tell me again where in the DFW metroplex you live? We are in Keller- north of Ft Worth.
Thanks! We are in Little Elm. West if Frisco. We are looking to move in closer though, to like Grapevine/Colleyville area. Right now no one will come out to our house b/c we live so far out. One of our friends say they can't come b/c they don't have a passport to Oklahoma. Oh well.
Passport to Oklahoma- that's funny! So is your house on the market right now? That's not fun! I hope you guys sell it soon- I think you'd definitely like the Grapevine/Colleyville area- that's close to us!
No, we pulled it off in July. We had it up for 4 months and no one came to look at it. So we decided to wait and try again in the spring. Or maybe we will try to rent it out. If we could move in closer I could get free day care from my mom. Nice little 15K savings per year. We should get together sometime though.
Post a Comment